Weilaixi sport cycles for children (Model No. : CY-012)
A fine trust-able quality and the cool design of this bike makes it ideal as your boy or girl's bike. Kids alike will love it when the little ones get going on their first boys or girls bike without any help from mum and dad. This ride on Bicycle suits children aged 3-8 years old. 14 inch : 4 – 6 years of age and 16 inch : 5 – 8 years of age.
Featuring front caliper and rear band brakes as well as removable adjustable stabilisers to help keep your child safe. The Angel 14, 16 inch kids bike for boys or girls will fulfil all of your little one’s wishes for their first bike.
Designed with comfy and adjustable seat and handlebars for comfort of use. This bike can grow with your child's ability as it is fitted with removable stabilisers to aid balance. The bike has features such as a steel frame, steel rims with air pumped tyres, printed saddle and front basket.
The kid friendly paint in blue, pink and purple is well suited to boys and girls. Attractive and adorable design with colourful parts would bring kids a wonderful visual
experience and give them a big impulse to ride the bike they like.
Available in the other brands and different sizes:
You can make your purchase a bit flash by ordering our Unique 'Custom Made' Number Plate Sticker
Weilaixi sport cycles for children
- Brand : New-Weilaixi
- Type : Kids Bike
- Size : 14"(35 cm) - 16"(40 cm)
- Recommended age, 14" : (4 – 6) years of age
- Recommended age, 16" : (5 – 8) years of age
- Colour : Blue / Red / Pink
- Training Wheels
- Air pumped tyre
- Frame Material : Steel
- Rim Material: Steel
- Printed saddle
- Saddle height and handlebar adjustable for best use
- Fully enclosed printed chain guard
- Full chain guard for extra protection
- Front basket
- Removable stabilisers
- Box Size, 14 inch : 83 * 19 * 42 cm /16 inch : 90 * 19 * 44 cm
- Box Weight, 14 inch : 10 Kg /16 inch : 11 Kg
- Package Includes : Kids Bike, English Instruction Manual
Assembly: Please read the instruction on it before assemble the bike.
Helmet: Your kid's little head should always be safely protected with a kid's bike helmet when he or she is riding a bike.