New ATV 1000 w 48 v, a chain driven Quad Bike that has all the power and all the fun!
Compared to their petrol counterparts’ electric quads have all the power without the hassle of mixing fuel, they are also a lot quieter and there are fewer moving parts so less to go wrong which is a big plus for a lot of customers who may not have that much experience with petrol engines. This ATV QUAD Bike is suitable for 5-12 years old .
The Electric ATV Quad has a steel frame construction with front double a swing arms and rear mono shocks meaning this bike is more than capable of a little off- road riding. There are front and rear disc brakes and just to add the cherry on top it is 3-speeds.
There is a 3-speeds adjustable key speed limiter so no matter the child’s experience the quads speed can be tailored to match. This Electric ATV also reaches speeds of up to 35 km/h very quietly, no noise or pollution. The ATV Quad Bike is the full package and is perfect for those new to quads as well as the more experienced rider. This Quad Bike is suitable for use on grass, dirt or hard surfaces.
This product requires Assembly.
Available in :
You can make your purchase a bit flash by ordering our Unique 'Custom Made' Number Plate Sticker
ATV ride on Quad Bike
- type: Electric ATV Quad Bike
- Recommended age: 5-8 years of age (low speed) and 8-12 years of age (high speed)
- Recommended load capacity: up to 80 Kg
- Speed limit: Parental control 3 speed adjustable by key
- Top speed: 35 Km/h
- 3 Speeds: Low: 10 Km/h, Medium: 20 Km/h, High: 35 Km/h
- Running distance: 30 Km (per charge)
- Battery: 48 v- 12 Ah lead acid
- Motor: 1000 w Brush Motor Chain Drive
- Transmission: Chain
- Frame: Steel
- Front Shock: Double a Swing Arm
- Rear Shock: Mono
- Front and Rear Wheels: F: 4.10-6, R: 13*5.00-6
- Brakes: Front and rear disks
- LED lights
- Better Quality tire
- Battery meter
- High DMHC Controller
- SAA certificated Charger
- Quad Bike size (L*W*H): 118*71*70 cm
- Quad Bike weight: 57 kg
- Box size(L*W*H): 104*66*52.5 cm
- Safety Considerations
Assembly: This product requires Assembly.
Helmet: Your kid's little head should always be safely protected with a Motorbike Helmet when he or she is riding a ATV Quad Bike.